2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

22nd August 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Re: Career in Annamalai University

Hello sir, after graduation I want job in Annamalai University. How to start my career in Annamalai University? Will you please provide me career notice in Annamalai University?
22nd August 2018, 12:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Career in Annamalai University

The Annamalai University is announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow.

The Annamalai University is recruitment notification released for Project Assistant, Research Assistant Vacancies; explore all details here and apply on/before 20-08-2018.

Get info about career notice in Annamalai University:

Junior Research Fellow;

Qualification M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D
Vacancies 02 Posts
Salary Rs. 14,000/- Per Month
Experience Fresher
Job Location Cuddalore
Walk-In Date
20/08/2018
Other Qualification Details:

Essential Qualification:
First class in M. Sc./M.Phil in Biotechnology, Marine Biology / Coastal Aquaculture/ Zoology / Micro Biology/Ocean Science and Technology/ Life Sciences

Fellowship:
Rs.14,000/- Per Month. Duration: 02 Years.

For Project: "Monitoring of Coastal pollution on Benthos of Tamil Nadu coast and testing of Toxicity using Biomarkers"

Venue:

Annamalai University,
Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram,
Tamil Nadu 608002

Selection Procedure
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview

Applying process:

A walk-in-Interview will be conducted on 20.08.2018 at 2.00 P.M. in CAS in Marine Biology to select RESEARCH FELLOWS for the project entitled "Monitoring of Coastal pollution on Benthos of Tamil Nadu coast and testing of Toxicity using Biomarkers" under the National network programme on Climate change and Coastal vulnerability sponsored by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.

Interested candidates are requested to attend the interview with all the original certificates. No T.A and D.A will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in