2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th November 2014, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Career after B.Tech in mechanical engineering

As you say that you have completed your B.Tech in mechanical engineering. There are many career option are available for you.
First option is that you can do M.Tech in mechanical engineering. After completing the master degree you get the best job opportunities.

The second option is that you can join some job after the B.Tech in mechanical engineering. Here I am provide you name of some fields in you can find job after B.Tech in mechanical engineering.

Automobile
Aerospace
Chemical
Communication
Computer
Steel
Power generation industries
Paper

The applicants find a lot of opportunities in various public sector firms. Some of the public sector firms recruiting mechanical engineers are listed below.

ONGC

DRDO

SAIL

NTPC

VSSC

ISRO

IOC
4th December 2015, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I’m B.tech mechanical student. I was worried for my future job, in which field I get job? Which Career option is available after B.Tech in mechanical Engineering?
4th December 2015, 08:15 AM
Super Moderator

After doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering you can find large number of opportunities to build in a long term rewarding career. Jobs are available for Mechanical Engineers both in private and public sector companies.

After B.Tech you can work in many companies as:

Automobile
Aerospace
Chemical
Communication
Computer
Steel
Power generation industries
Paper

After B.tech in mechanical you need to fight exam by State PSCs, SSC, UPSC, Postal departments, Railway departments, for getting job in govt,. sector.

Government companies:

ONGC
DRDO
SAIL
NTPC
VSSC
ISRO
IOC

You can also work as consultants in Automobile, Logistics, Transportation firms.

Work in IT firms like:

Infosys
Wipro
IBM

Tags
mechanical engineering

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in