2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th June 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

CAPF AC Job Profile

Hello sir I am Manish and I am here as I want to know the Job Profile of Assistant Commandant of Central Armed Police Forces so will you please tell me about this to me??
Similar Threads
Thread
Ssc capf si
Ssc si asi capf
Si capf and asi
Gd capf
Ssc in capf
CAPF Enrollment
CAPF Assistant Commandant Job Profile
CAPF Personnel
CAPF Marks
What does CAPF Stand for
CAPF Cut Off
Www.capf si
CAPF Key
CAPF SI Exam
Capf ac
PET For CAPF AC
SI Of CAPF
Capf ssc
SSC CAPF exam
Capf ac
28th June 2016, 05:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CAPF AC Job Profile

Hey!!! Assistant Commandant (AC) is a Group-A Gazetted Officer (equivalent to Deputy Superintendent of Police) in the Central Armed Police Forces of India.

ACs are appointed directly through UPSC selection process and are called Directly Appointed Gazetted Officers (DAGO)

His responsibilities carry:-

i. Planning and conduct of operations.

ii. Ensuring on the job training to keep the Company in constant state of operational preparedness for requirement in any situation.

iii. Organizing independent intelligence network for operational efficiency.

iv. Ensuring efficacy and serviceability of armaments in the Company.

v. Administering office, personnel management and grievance redressal.

vi. Exercising of disciplinary powers.

vii. Drawal and disbursement of pay and allowances and maintaining connected books of accounts.

viii. Provisioning.

ix. Close supervision of camping, security and messing arrangements, besides, meeting recreational and welfare needs.

x. Representing the Force in the field and requiring:-

a. Effective interaction with the local authorities to enhance operational capabilities.

b. Obtaining support from Battalion Headquarter and local officers relating to housing, logistics and other administrative needs

Grade Pay / Insignia: 5400 grade Pay / 3 Stars

Career as Assistant Commandant
There is a very high possibility that one will retire as Deputy Inspector General of a range or Inspector General of a sector, if the candidate enter the service at a young age of around 25 years.
Above that, there is only one position available to the cadre officers i.e. Additional Director General.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in