2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th March 2016, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Cap bts mba

Hello sir I would like to know about the CAP MBA program so please provide me information about this training course.
4th March 2016, 03:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Cap bts mba

CAP (certificate of professional competence) is Diploma training course appreciated by companies for corporate training.

Definition and explanation of a certified title

Diplomeo enlightens you on the certified title definition and concept level that accompanies it.

Certified title

The certified title allows the holder to certify the skills, abilities and knowledge necessary to the exercise of a profession or activity corresponding to a professional field.

The issuance of a professional certification is usually done by an authority or body as a validator consular room or department.

RNCP

The RNCP (National Directory of Professional Certification) contains listings of each national certification that value accessible by way of initial or continuing training.

All certified securities are recognized by the CNCP (National Commission of Professional Certification) and then will be entered into the RNCP.

Difference between certified degree and title

The degree refers to the path of schooling, university or institution where the course was followed.

The certified title is more focused on the function that allows to occupy (as an engineer, psychologist.

Certified securities diploma equivalences, for example, level 2 is equivalent to a bac + 3/4.

The different levels of certification

The qualification levels are graduated from level VI (or level 6), Level I (or level 1).

Level VI being the lowest, with a level and GCSE Level I, the highest level with a tray of equivalence + 5 minimum.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in