2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th May 2018, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Re: Canterbury Christ Church University CV

I am student of Canterbury Christ Church University and from here doing my graduation searching for CV details. Will you please provide me Canterbury Christ Church University CV details so I can make it also provide address and contacts where I can get checked CV?
28th May 2018, 08:46 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Canterbury Christ Church University CV

Canterbury Christ Church University is an Anglican new university in Canterbury, Kent, England.

Founded as a Church of England college for teacher training in 1966

CVs

Your CV should demonstrate your attributes and sell your skills, in order for you to secure an interview.
Your CV should be succinct, strong and relevant for each position you apply for.
There are different types of CV, and different CV styles. If you are unsure of what type and style you should be using, use our CORE drop-in service or email us at careers@canterbury.ac.uk. You must bring your CV with you as a starting point.
Students and graduates can go to The CORE for CV examples, information and tips as well as use our CV Builder, to start a CV from scratch.

Cover letters

This document should complement your CV, as your opportunity to sell yourself.
It allows you be particularly relevant about the position you are applying for, and is therefore just as important as the CV itself.
Remember to state why you wish to work for the organisation, in that particular job role.
For more tips on cover letters go to The CORE CVs and Applications Section.

Get your CV checked:

Send your CV to one of our Careers Consultants for comments on how to improve your CV.

Email: careers@canterbury.ac.uk

Or come along to one of our drop-in sessions to review your CV in person and get tips on what makes a good CV great:
Canterbury Augustine House

Monday Friday 1.00pm - 5.00pm
Broadstairs

Every Friday (Term Time Only)

10.00am - 2.00pm
Medway

Careers related appointments including CV checks are available by emailing careers@canterbury.ac.uk or calling 01227 782444

Broadstairs Campus
Address
Northwood Road
Broadstairs
Kent
CT10 2WA
Tel: 01843 609120
Fax: 01843 280600

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in