2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th November 2019, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Re: Can I Get A Seat In NIT Warangal

I want to get admission in B.Tech in National Institute of Technology, Warangal so can you tell me how to get seat for admission?
30th November 2019, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Can I Get A Seat In NIT Warangal

There are total of 800 seats in the various undergraduate programmes offered by National Institute of Technology NIT Warangal. The seats in all the branches are divided among Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and other states’ candidates.

B.Tech Stream AP Telangana Other State
Bio Technology 5 31 31
Chemical Engineering 7 46 46
Civil Engineering 7 46 46
Computer Science & Engineering 9 54 54
Electronics & Communication Engineering 9 54 54
Mechanical Engineering 9 54 54
Metullurgical Engineering 5 31 31
Electrical & Electronics Engineering 9 54 54
Total 800

Mode Of Admission-

One needs to take the JEE (Main) exam and either secure at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST/PwD) in Class XII or be within the category-wise top 20 percentile in his/her respective Class XII board examination.

Admissions are done on the basis of rank in JEE (Main) through JoSAA Counselling and CSAB Special Round.

Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) will conduct JEE Main 2019 counselling and seat allotment for all the qualified and eligible candidates

The counselling and seat allotment of JEE Main 2019 is conducted based on the candidate’s merit, preference of choices and availability of seats.

Based on the availability of seats, merit and preference entered, candidates will be allotted seats. However, before the actual seat allotment, mock allotment will be done in two rounds.

This will allow candidates to know the seat allotment process and also enable them to know and choose better preferences for themselves in the main rounds.

Contact-

National Institute of Technology, Warangal, Telangana
National Institute of Technology Campus, Warangal, Telangana 506004
0870 245 9191

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in