2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2014, 12:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Can I eligible for UGC NET exam after post-graduation? Tell me from where I can g

The UGC NET exam is conducted to determine eligibility for college & university level lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals in order to ensure minimum standards for the entrants in the teaching profession and research.

As you say that you have completed your MCA you are eligible for the UGC NET exam. The applicant who have master’s degree is eligible for appear in the UGC NET exam. Here I am providing you the basic eligibility required for this. This is given below.

Eligibility:

Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC

There is 5% relaxation for the applicants belong to the Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer / Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Persons with disability (PWD).

Age limit:
(i) Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 28 years as on December 1, 2014.
(ii) Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for Assistant Professor.

You are asking for the UGC NET exam syllabus. Here I am uploading a file that contains the UGC NET exam syllabus. You can download it from here. This is as follows:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in