2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Call for PHD in Jain University

I have done Ph.D from the University of Bangalore. Now I want to get a job as a Professor. So I got notice from Jain University for recruitment for faculty of Ph.D Program. So provide contact numbers where I will call and get details for the recruitment notice? What documents should I require for interview for Ph.D faculty at Jain University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Jain PU University
Jain University
Jain University USA
Jain University PUC
SP Jain University UAE
Jain University MSW
S Jain University UAE
Jain University For BBM
Jain University MSC
Jain University LLB
Jain University MBA
SRM University Call Letter
Jain University Law
MBA at Jain University
Jain University Job
Jain University SET
Jain University Act
Jain University MFM
Jain University MIB
Jain University Bsc
17th May 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Re: Call for PHD in Jain University

I completed master degree and want to do PhD degree from Jain University searching for details about this course. Will you provide details about Call for PHD In Jain University along with details about Terms & Program Content also provide university address and contact details?
17th May 2018, 01:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Call for PHD in Jain University

Jain University is a higher education institute located in Bengaluru, India. Origination from Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College, it was conferred the deemed to be university status in 2009.

PhD call details:

Terms & Program Content

Pre Ph.D. Course work

Candidates admitted into the Ph.D. program are required to complete pre Ph.D. course work comprising two terms over a total duration of one year.

The first two semesters (first year) of the Ph.D. program is devoted to course work. Successful completion of course work would confirm the registration.

Two years after successful completion of course work, the student is eligible to submit the thesis.

Successful completion of Pre Ph.D. course work

Candidates will be awarded a pass in Pre Ph.D. Course upon:

- Securing an aggregate of 55% marks in the term end exams, and a minimum of 55% marks in each subject.
- Declared as Qualified by the Pre Ph.D. committee consisting of Guide, External Expert and Internal Member in
the Synopsis Presentation and Literature Review.

Jain University
#44/4, District Fund Road Jayanagar, 9th Block Behind Big Bazaar
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560069
Phone: 080 4665 0100

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in