2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th July 2018, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Re: Calcutta University LLM Admission

Hi buddy here I am looking for Calcutta University LLM Admission form so would you plz let me know from where I can do download it ??
9th July 2018, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Calcutta University LLM Admission

University of Calcutta, Kolkata was established in 1857, during the administration of Lord Canning, the Governor General of India.

As you want here I am giving below Calcutta University LLM Admission form on your demand :

Calcutta University LLM Admission form

Eligibility Criteria
Applicants passed their BA-LLB (Hons.) / BA-LLB / LLB (Hons.) / LLB examination from this university or from other university recognized by the University of Calcutta.

Fifty percent (50%) of the total number of seats in the 1st year shall be reserved for B.A.LL.B (Hons.) applicants of this university, for the remaining seats entrance test will be conducted.

Written Test The written test will be of 100 marks, 60 marks for MCQ, and 40 marks for the subjective test from B.A.-LL.B syllabus of Calcutta University.

Reservation:
Reservation of seats for SC/ST/Physically Challenged applicants will be as per university rules.

Key dates
Forms will be also available from Calcutta University Sales Counter: December 22nd, 2017

Last Date for Submission of Application Form: January 19th, 2018

Date of Written Test: January 21st, 2018

Address
University of Calcutta, Kolkata
Senate House
87 /1 College Street
City : Kolkata
State : West Bengal
Contact No : 033-22413288
Contact Email : vc@caluniv.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in