2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

19th July 2018, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Re: Calcutta University Exam Regulations

I want to know the Exam Regulations for B.B.A. (Hons.) in Calcutta University so will you please tell me?
19th July 2018, 08:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Calcutta University Exam Regulations

Calcutta University B.B.A. (Hons.) Course shall be a 3-year Course extending over three academic terms, each term covering one academic year and the examination shall be held in three Parts, namely, B.B.A. (Hons.) Part-I, Part-II & Part-III at the end of the 1st Year Course of Study, the second year course of study, and the third year course of study respectively.

Calcutta University B.B.A. (Hons) Exam Regulations

The total marks of B.B.A. (Hons.) Examination shall be 2000 (600 marks for Part-I, 700 marks for Part-II and 700 marks for Part-III).

Examination of each theoretical paper carrying full marks more than 50 shall be of 4 hours duration and that for paper of full marks up to 50 shall be of 2 hours duration.

The Examination of the Term Paper, Project Work and Comprehensive Viva-Voce will be conducted by a Board of Examiners comprising internal and external examiners.

To appear at the Part-I/Part-II/Part-III examination one candidate shall attend at least 75% of the total number of theoretical and practical classes held for the respective year of study.

A candidate attended less than 75% classes but at least 65% may be allowed to take the examination as a non-collegiate candidate

For more details here is the attachment

Calcutta University B.B.A. (Hons) Exam Regulations

Contact-

University of Calcutta
87/1, College St, Calcutta University, College Square, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073
033 2219 2286
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Calcutta University B.B.A. (Hons) Exam Regulations.pdf (303.8 KB, 128 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in