2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th October 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

CA Unicenter Courses

I want to do CA course for Unicenter so please give me the list of related courses and details about these courses?
Similar Threads
Thread
Courses Other Than Medical Courses after 12th PCB
Courses in Marine Field eligibility for the courses?
Equine CPD Courses fitness Courses CPD
Courses Other Than Medical Courses After 12th PCB
IIM Ahmadabad Courses Short Term Courses
27th October 2014, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CA Unicenter Courses

As you want to do CA course for Unicenter, I would like to inform you that this course is generally known as CA Education Courses for Unicenter Service Desk and Unicenter Service Desk Knowledge Tools. After this course you have many posts in Unicenter Service Desk and also many job opportunities for these posts.

List of CA Education Courses for Unicenter Service Desk and Unicenter Service Desk Knowledge Tools is following:

Unicenter Service Desk: Analyst Operations
This course is designed to provide you with the skills required to use Unicenter Service Desk to support your role as a service desk analyst.
Unicenter Service Desk: Administration
This course is designed to help you maximize the utility of Unicenter Service Desk.
Unicenter Service Desk: Implementation
This course is designed to help ensure a reliable and supportable implementation, this course will instruct you how to plan and execute an implementation of Unicenter Service Desk using best practices and hands-on exercises.
Unicenter Service Desk Knowledge Tools: Administration
This course is designed to provide a more robust support system for your customers and users using Unicenter Service Desk Knowledge Tools.
Creating Custom Workflows with CA Solutions
Creating Custom Workflows with CA Solutions course provides a solid foundation to create and use business processes (workflow).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in