2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th November 2014, 10:14 AM
Super Moderator

Re: C DAC after passing out in 2010

The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology. You can join the C DAC. The job discretion of the C DAC course is as follows:

Salary Offered: Consolidated 25,500 pm to 29,600 pm
Branches Allowed: BE (Comp, ENTC, Electronics) / MCA / M Sc. (Computer Science / Electronics) / DAC
Passing Out Year: 2010-2011
Eligibility Criteria: Below 30 years as on last date of advertisement., First division in graduation.
Key Skills/Job Profile: Testing /QTP.
9th May 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear in the CDAC course? So I am searching for the CDAC eligibility criteria? Can you plese tell me about the CDAC eligibility criteria?
9th May 2015, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator

The CDAC conducts C-CAT (common admission test) all over India to select candidates for the post-graduate diploma courses. A lot of engineering graduates appear for the test.

You are asking for the CDAC Eligibility Criteria. Here I am provide you basic CDAC Eligibility Criteria. This is given below:

CDAC Eligibility Criteria:

Regular graduate in engineering or technology domain with typical B.E, B.Tech, BSc. (4-year course), AMIE or AIETE or AMIETE

DoEACC (Level B) are also eligible.

Your discipline of study must be Electronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or IT or related.

Post Graduate Candidates:

MCA, MSc Engineering, MSc in Computer Science, IT, EE, Electronics, Instrumentation engineering etc

The applicant must have 50% marks in the qualifying exam
CDAC eligibility

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in