2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd June 2015, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Business Manager Rabobank International

Is there any recruitment notification published by the Rabobank NA Agriculture for Business Manager Post? If yes then please tell me about the eligibility requirements for apply at its Business Manager Post? Also tell me from where I can fill its online application form?
Similar Threads
Thread
Strategy Rabobank International
Rabobank International Holland
Rabobank International PLC
Rabobank International Libor
Rabobank International Europalaan
Rabobank International Transfer Fee
Rabobank International Shanghai
International Services Rabobank
Rabobank International Trade
Rabobank International Holdings BV
Rabobank International Trade
Rabobank International Canada
Rabobank International Jobs
Rabobank International IDB
Rabobank international careers
Rabobank International Report
Rabobank International Account
Rabobank International Recruitment
Rabobank International Holding BV
Rabobank International Belgium
10th December 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Re: Business Manager Rabobank International

Hii sir, I wants to apply for the post of the Business Manager at the Rabobank International please provide me the details of the job posts ?
10th December 2015, 05:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Business Manager Rabobank International

As you asking for the details of the business manager at the Rabobank International , here are the details of the post of the business manager at the Rabobank International

Rabobank Group is a global financial services leader providing wholesale and retail banking, leasing, real estate, and renewable energy project financing. Founded over a century ago, Rabobank is one of the largest and safest banks in the world, with nearly $1 trillion in assets and operations in more than 40 countrie

Job functions :
Job Overview/Purpose
: Serve as regional business manager for the Chief Executive responsible for the Americas region. This includes all entities in North America: NAW, RAF, RNA and DLL. Context of Job: Responsible for the management and administration of all activities within the region

Qualifications: 1. Masters degree in Business Administration / Finance preferred 2. 10 years of experience in various capacities within financial services requiring a high degree of initiative and innovative thinking.

Employee benefits :

The Robo bank offered the :: Medical/Dental/Vision Plans; Defined Contribution (401k) Plan With Employer Match; Paid Vacation based on position and length of service; Life and Disability Insurance; Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Plans; Transportation Reimbursement Incentive Plan; Educational Assistance Program. Also offering Portable Voluntary Benefits including Pet Insurance; Automobile and Homeowner’s Insurance; Cancer Protection Plan; Legal Insurance Plan; Optional Life and Disability Insurance.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in