2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th June 2018, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

Re: Burdwan University Graduation Certificate

I want the application form for Provisional Graduation degree Certificate of Burdwan University so can you provide me?
5th June 2018, 07:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Burdwan University Graduation Certificate

I am providing you the application form for Provisional Graduation degree Certificate of Burdwan University

Burdwan University Application form for Provisional Graduation degree Certificate

Price Rs. 5.00

Provisional Diploma/Certificate Rs. 150/-

A Provisional Certificate or Diploma is issued to a candidate if the same is required before the issue of the original one.

A Duplicate Certificate, Admit Card, Marksheet or Diploma is issued to a candidate if such duplicate is required after the issue of the original one.

Provisional Certificate/Diploma, Duplicate Certificate/Diploma, Admit Card or Marksheet will be sent to the address of the applicant as to be furnished by the candidate. By no means the same will be handed over to the candidate or his/her authorised person.

No application for Duplicate Marksheet or Duplicate Admit Card/Diploma/Certificate or Provisional Diploma/ Certificate will be entertained unless forwarded by the Head of the Institution from which the candidate appeared at the examination concerned.

Regular M. A. / M. Sc. / M. Com. candidates shall submit such applications through the Head of the Post-Graduate Departments concerned.

Contact-

The University of Burdwan
Burdwan Rajbati, Raiganj, Bardhaman, West Bengal 713104
0342 263 4975

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in