2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th January 2017, 04:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Burdwan University Education Syllabus

Don’t worry I will get the University of Burdwan, BA Education program syllabus so that you can get idea about course.

Here is the syllabus
PAPER-I

Full Marks- 100 Philosophical Foundations of Education No. of Lectures - 100

1. Concept and aims of modern education with stress on Child-centric and life Centric (life long ) education. Features and significance.

2. Functions and Scope of Education-Individual and Social perspectives.

3. Philosophy and Education –their relationship with special reference to Educational Philosophy.

4. Schools of Educational Philosophy-Idealism, Naturalism, Pragmatism-their Influence on the different aspects of education. 5. Schools of Indian Philosophy-basic features with special reference to its Epistemological and ethical aspects.

6. a) Vedic schools (Sankhya, Yoga, Nyaya) b) Non-Vedic schools (Charvak, Buddhist, Jain)

7. a) Value concept of Education. b) Education for National Integration and International Understanding.

8. Contribution of Great Educators- i) Rousseau ii) Pestalozzi iii) Froebel iv) Montessori v) Dewey vi) Rammohan vii) Vidyasagar

For full information please check the file

Address:-
University of Burdwan
Rajbati, Burdwan, West Bengal 713104

Phone:-
0342 263 4975
Attached Files
File Type: pdf University of Burdwan, BA Education program syllabus.pdf (83.2 KB, 155 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in