2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th May 2015, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Buet dce

I want to do short term course from Directorate of Continuing Education (DCE) of Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (BUET) so tell me the short term courses offered by this Institute? Tell me the duration of these courses?
Similar Threads
Thread
BUET Student List
MSC In BUET
Buet mba
3rd May 2020, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Re: Buet dce

Can you tell me where on the official website of Directorate of Continuing Education (DCE) in Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) will I get information about Upcoming Events?
3rd May 2020, 03:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Buet dce

The Directorate of Continuing Education (DCE) in Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) was established for continuous professional development (CPD) of the engineers in Bangladesh to adopt with the intense global development of Science, Technology and Engineering.

Its objective is to assist the development, up gradation and renewal of knowledge, understanding and skill in the field of science and technology of teachers, engineers, scientists, managers, planners, administrators and others through dissemination of new knowledge and techniques, and training in established knowledge and techniques.

To get information about Upcoming Events on the official website of Directorate of Continuing Education (DCE) in Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Directorate of Continuing Education (DCE), Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET)

Click to All Events under Upcoming Events on the right of the home page

On the new page, you will get the list of Events

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Directorate of Continuing Education (DCE)
3rd Floor
Institute Building (Near BUET Gymnasium and Dr. M A Rashid Hall of BUET)
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET)
Polashi, Dhaka 1205, Bangladesh
TEL: 02 58610738 PABX: 02 55167228-57 Ext. 7848, 7452
Mobile: 01701452211 (office hours only)
Email: dirdce@dce.buet.ac.bd

Tags
short term

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in