2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th July 2016, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BSNL TTA Syllabus For Computer Science

Don’t worry buddy I will help you here to get the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, TTA post syllabus for Computer Science.

Here is the syllabus
PAPER - I

General Ability Test: 100 Marks
The candidate’s comprehension and understanding of General English shall be tested through simple exercises such as provision of antonyms and synonyms, fill in the blanks and multiple choice exercises etc.

This shall also include questions on current events, general knowledge and such matters of everyday observation and experience as may be expected of an educated person.

Specialization
Section A : Electrical
Section B : Communication
Section C : Networks, Filters and Transmission Lines
Section D : Instruments and Measurements
Section E : Control Systems
Section F : Microprocessors
Section G : Computers

Computers Syllabus
Computer and its working, types of computers, familiarisation with DOS and
Windows – concept of file, directory, folder, Number systems, Data representation; Programming _ Elements of high level programming language, PASCAL, C; use of basic data structures; Fundamentals of computer architecture, Processor design, Control unit design, Memory organisation. I/O system organisation. Microprocessors – micro processor architecture.

Instruction set and simple assembly level programming. Microprocessor based system design ; typical examples.

Personal computes and their typical uses, data communication principles, types and working principles of modems, Network principles, OSI model, functions of data link layer and network layer, networking components, communication protocols- X –25, TCP/IP.

BSNL TTA Syllabus For Computer Science

Address:-
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Harish Chandra Mathur Lane
Janpath, New Delhi-110 001

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in