2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

BSNL JTO Job Description

I want to do Junior Telecom Officer job in BSNL so tell me the duties and the responsibilities of Junior Telecom Officer? Tell me the working hours of JTO? Tell me the eligibility criteria required to apply for the post of Junior Telecom Officer in BSNL?
Similar Threads
Thread
Tax Assistant Job Description UK
Bank of America Description
Administrative Manager Job Description
Telemarketing Job Description
J2ee Job Description
Network Engineer job description
UPS Job Description
MBA IT Job Description
Engineer Job Description
Description Of All The Posts Under SSC CGL
LIC ADO Job Description
MBA Program Description
IU Courses Description
CGA Courses Description
CAD CAM course description
Bioengineering course description
Engineering Courses Description
AP Chemistry Course Description
Humanities Courses Description
FP&A Job Description
5th January 2016, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: BSNL JTO Job Description

Can I apply in BSNL for Junior Telecom Officer? How to become a Junior Telecom officer at BSNL? Provide me its brief description?
5th January 2016, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BSNL JTO Job Description

Junior Telecom Officer post comes under the territorial/ functional circles of BSNL India. JTO is generally a circle based cadre. The eligible candidates will be recruited to the vacancies in a particular circle and they will be required to serve at least 5 years on that particular circle or should serve in that circle until promoted to All India Cadre.

Education:

To become a JTO, one must possess a minimum qualification of under graduate degree in engineering courses.
They must have pursued Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in any of the engineering disciplines such as Telecommunication, Electronics, Radio, Computer or Electrical.

JTO need to have acquired at least 21 years of age and should not exceed 30 years

Selection process:

Candidates must also qualify the concerned all India level competitive examination organized by the BSNL.

Pay scale:
The JTOs are often placed in an IDA Pay Band (equivalent to PB-II) in the range of Rs.16400 – Rs.40500 and a 3% annual increment on basic pay.

Responsibility:

JTOs primarily responsible for handling core technical aspects, such as network management, troubleshooting, and operation of network under a specific circle of operation.

The positions will carry an All India Service Liability (AISL) with postings at specific telecom circle.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in