2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th May 2016, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Bsie mba

Hello sir, I am Mukesh. I am from Columbia. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the B.S. in Industrial Engineering (BSIE) and MBA program offered by Purdue's College of Engineering and the Krannert School of Management. Can you help me?
18th May 2016, 08:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bsie mba

As you have asked about the B.S. in Industrial Engineering (BSIE) and MBA program offered by Purdue's College of Engineering and the Krannert School of Management, I am giving you information about it, check below for the details

The program allows highly qualified BSIE students to complete their B.S. and MBA degrees in five years.

The BSIE\MBA combined degree offering provides top BSIE students an efficient and cost-effective path for developing management knowledge as well as the highly valued credential of an MBA degree.
It will also open new job opportunities for graduates to expedite their progression to high level management positions.

Requirements to apply to the BSIE/MBA Combined Degree Program

Completion of 108 credit hours of coursework (that may include up to 8 hours of AP credit in math) by the end of their junior year, including the required major courses identified in their plan of study
Minimum 3.7 GPA (3.5 GPA with strong leadership and internship experience will be considered)
Completion of at least one professional internship
Demonstration of leadership potential through extra-curricular activities
Prior to applying students are required to contact Pat Brunese, IE Senior Academic Administrator

Krannert School of Management
Krannert Building
403 W. State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2056

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in