2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th March 2013, 01:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Brunel MBA Scholarships

Brunel University was established in 1966 in Uxbridge, London, United Kingdom.
Brunel University offers graduates, post graduates and doctoral programs to students.

Here you are looking for MAB scholarship of Brunel University.

Brunel University offers scholarship for MBA students every year.
For 2013 Brunel University has not declared the scholarship for MBA programs.

So here I am giving you detail of MBA scholarship 2012:
Brunel Business School is announced the seven MBA scholarships of £5000 will be available to eligible Home/EU applicants MBA Programme

Eligibility for Scholarship:
1. Candidates to be eligible for consideration, candidates will need a UK bachelor’s degree at 2.1 or above – or its overseas equivalent – together with a minimum of three years’ post graduation work experience.

2. Who clear career progression to date together with the aspiration to be a senior manager.

3. Candidate should be Citizenship of an EU Member State.

Map
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=brunel+university&hl=en&ll=51.533803,-0.474236&spn=0.007128,0.01929&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb&hq=brunel+university&t=m&z=16&iwloc =A[/MAP]
2nd January 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am a student of MBA of Brunel University London, so I want to know about Brunel MBA Scholarships please tell me about it?
2nd January 2016, 05:30 PM
Super Moderator

Here I am providing you details of Brunel MBA Scholarships of Brunel University London.

The Brunel MBA is designed to develop knowledgeable and employable graduates.

Incorporating an innovative series of leadership master classes together with a comprehensive career development programme.

The programme has a particularly practical and professional orientation

Scholarships details:-

1.Brunel Business School is announce that seven scholarships of £5,000 each will be on offer to EU nationals who joining the Full-Time MBA programme.

2.Successful aspirants will therefore pay just £12,500 for their AMBA-accredited MBA.

3.The £5,000 scholarships will be offered to exceptional aspirants who can demonstrate:

Fulfilment of the entry qualifications for the Brunel MBA:

-candidate to be eligible for consideration, will need a UK bachelor’s degree at 2.1 or above - or its overseas equivalent

- together with a minimum of three years’ post graduation work experience

-A managerial position with responsibility for leading a team of professionals and/or a financial budget of a significant size and/or the delivery of an important project

-Clear career progression to date together with the aspiration to be a senior manager

-Citizenship of an EU Member State

Eastern Gateway Building,
Brunel University London, Kingston Lane,
Uxbridge, Middlesex,
UB8 3PH, UK

Student Enquiries
Enquiries from Current Students
Academic Programmes Office Email: bbsAPO@brunel.ac.uk
Tel: +44 (0)1895 267007

BBS Alumni Enquiries
Email: bbs.alumni@brunel.ac.uk
Tel: +44 (0)1895 265289