2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th July 2015, 02:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Branches of federal bank in rajasthan

Hey! as you are looking for the details of the Branches of the Federal Bank in Rajasthan so for getting information about all the branches you can use the Branch Locator of the Federal Bank;
all you have to do is:

first visit the official webpage of Federal Bank.

Than on the top you will see an option of Branch/ ATM Locator.

Now click on Branch /ATM Locator.

Now in this click on Advanced search and write all the details:

State> Rajasthan.

City> ALL.

Click on Search.

As you click on Search than an webpage will be opened for you showing you the places where the branches are located.

Now you can click on the Places name one by one and can view the details.

Just for example I am providing you the details of Bhiwadi Branch:
Screen shot of Bhiwadi by clicking on More details
For any other query :

Phone:-
1800-420-1199
10th December 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello my name is vishal singh and I am businessman Staying in Jaipur .I m going to open an account with Federal bank ?could you please tell me how many braches are there in rajasthan because I need to travel in all of the rajasthan.
10th December 2015, 04:49 PM
Super Moderator

The Federal Bank Ltd is a major Indian commercial bank in the private sector.the headquartered of the bank is at Aluva, Kochi, Kerala .As on 19 October 2015, Federal Bank has 1251 branches widely in 24 states and 1526 ATMs across INDIA.

In 1931, Travancore Federal Bank began operations at Pattamukkil Varattisseril house near Nedumpuram, near Thiruvalla, Kerala

You can also use the branch locator from official website of federal bank. which look like the below Image:

now you need to click on branch locator at bottom and now again a new page will be open which look like the below image:

in this page you need to fill the details and get the details of required bank branch details.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in