2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th March 2013, 12:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BPUT rechecking results

Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Rourkela has been established by an Act of the Assembly, Government of Orissa in June 2002.

You are looking for the result of B Tech rechecking at Biju Patnaik University of Technology and it has been published and you can see it from the official website.

You have to go in the result section and you need to click on the rechecking result and the new page will appear which looks like same as this image.

Here you have to select semester and college then click on submit button.
3rd June 2013, 12:19 AM
pragyad14@gmail.com

sir in bput rechecking results of 1st semester 2000-2012, it is not displaying the rechecking result for basic electrical engineering(college-National institute of science and technology).
sir i want to see my result,it's been a long time,please help me.
3rd June 2013, 12:28 AM
pragyad14@gmail.com

sir in BPUT 1st semester rechecking result 2011-2012, it's not showing the rechecking result for basic electical engineering (college-National institute of science and technology). It is been a long time since i am waiting for the rechecking results and now when i finally got some hope it is not showing my result. It's not displaying any of the student's name who had sent Basic Electrical paper for rechecking. please sir, take some concern and display the result soon. now we are giving our 4rth semester. Atleast now i want to know my 1st sem rechecking result soon.
3rd June 2013, 12:36 AM
pragyad14@gmail.com

sir i had got this link but my querry is it's not displaying any of the names of students who had applied for basic electrical engineering 1st sem 2011-2012(college-national institute of science and technology). please hlp me sir..need your help.
16th June 2014, 07:13 AM
asish patel

I want to cheak B.Tech rechecking result of BPUT so provide me
7th August 2014, 11:52 AM

Sir i am debesh Kumar das .i am deposited the recheking form for 3rd semi(2013-14)academic year.Back paper exam will coming soon so when our result will publish
14th October 2019, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

here I am looking for Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) Rechecking Results so will you plz tell me process to go on Rechecking Results page of this university ??
14th October 2019, 11:10 AM
Super Moderator

Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) was created by an act of the Odisha state legislature in November 2002.

As you are asking for Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) Rechecking Results so I am telling process to do check its result online :

Go to the Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) official website

Click on result option over there

By click there you will land on result page which look like this image

University profile

Type Public

Established 21 November 2002

Chancellor Governor of Odisha

Vice-Chancellor Prof. C. R. Tripathy

Location Chhend Colony, Rourkela, Odisha, India

Campus Urban

Affiliations UGC

Quick Reply