2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

12th April 2015, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

BPUT Faculty Registration

I recently completed my graduation. I want to apply for the faculty post at BPUT but I don’t how to apply registration online for this post. If any one, would help me to figure out the procedure to registration online at BPUT?
Similar Threads
Thread
Lost BPUT Registration Card
BPUT Student Registration Details
BPUT Act
BPUT Online Back Paper Registration
BPUT Help
Bput/jee
University Registration Number of BPUT
Phd At BPUT
Bput bso
Rti bput
BPUT registration number for 1st semester
Find BPUT Registration Number
RTI Against BPUT
BPUT Faculty Login
BPUT Faculty Recruitment
Bput mba
BPUT student Registration no
Dsp bput
BPUT JEE Registration
BPUT Registration Number
24th July 2018, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Re: BPUT Faculty Registration

Hello sir, after graduation Im looking for Biju Patnaik University of Technology faculty registration. Please provide me Biju Patnaik University of Technology faculty registration?
24th July 2018, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BPUT Faculty Registration

For recruitment of Biju Patnaik University of Technology candidates may get faculty registration. Candidates need to register their self for Biju Patnaik University of Technology recruitment for faculty.

Biju Patnaik University of Technology was created by an act of the Odisha state legislature in November 2002.

It is the state technical university of Odisha.

The Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Odisha was published a notification for Regular Professor and Associate Professor Post.

Applicants can apply by offline (Prescribe format) mode for BPUT Regular Faculty Recruitment.

Enter detail for Biju Patnaik University of Technology faculty registration:

Education qualification:
Applicants should be completed Engineering / Management from any recognized university or institute for BPUT Recruitment.

Pay Band:
Those participants who are selected for Professor Job will be paid Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000/- with Grad Pay Of Rs. 10000/- and Select for Associate Professor will be paid Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Of Rs. 9000/- for BPUT Regular Faculty Jobs .

BPUT Examination Fee:
Applicants who are belonging to General Category & OBC Category need to pay Rs. 500/- for BPUT Associate Professor Jobs .

Those Candidates who arte belonging to ST/ SC category need to pay Rs 100/- for BPUT Associate Professor Recruitment.

Selection Process:
The selection will basic on the Personal Interview for BPUT Professor Jobs

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in