2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd May 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

BPUT Course Fees

I want to do B.Tech course from Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Rourkela so tell me the fee structure of B.Tech course in this University? Also tell me the semester wise fees and the other financial aid of B.Tech course?
Similar Threads
Thread
BPUT Act
B.Tech Total Fees with Hostel Fees
BPUT Help
Bput/jee
Ceb bput
Nss bput
Phd At BPUT
Bput rti
Bput bso
Rti bput
Bput MBA
PHD In Bput
RTI Against BPUT
Bput srd
Bput mca
Bput mba
Bput ums
Dsp bput
Bso bput
BPUT Arc.In
27th February 2020, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Re: BPUT Course Fees

Can you provide me the fee structure and course structure for Integrated MBA (iMBA)- 5 Years Program offered by the Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT)?
27th February 2020, 05:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BPUT Course Fees

The Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Orissa came into being in 2002 through an act of the Government. It has 137 colleges, both constituent and affiliated, with around 100,000 students. The disciplines include engineering and architecture, business management, computer studies and pharmacy. These offer both undergraduate and post graduate studies.

Fee Structure

There is nothing mentioned about the fee structure for Integrated MBA (iMBA)- 5 Years Program on the official website of Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT). So, here I am providing you the contact details of the University where you can call and find it out:

Contact Detail:
Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT)
Chhend Colony, Rourkela, Odisha-769004,
Phone : (0661) 2482556,
Fax : (0661) 2482562,
Email: students[at]bput[dot]ac[dot]in (for Students Enquiry),
Email: bput@bput[dot]ac[dot]in (for Colleges Communication)

Integrated MBA (iMBA)- 5 Years Syllabus

1st Semester
English Language

Communication - I Module 1 Basics of Communication
Communication elements and process, the importance of Purpose and Audience profile; Awareness of Filters& Barriers& Strategics for overcoming them, Verbal and non-verbal communication, Principles of effective communication, Communication network in an organization,

Module 2:
Listening & Speaking

Listening: Importance, Active & passive listening, barriers, strategies for improving listening skills. Speaking: Characteristics of Effective Speech-Clear articulation; Rate of speaking; Voice quality; Eye Contact; Relevance of content for the audience The Sounds of English, IPA symbols, The Syllable-Rules for counting the syllables, dividing words into syllables, Reasons for Incorrect Pronunciation Stress and Intonation -word stress, Rules for intonation.

BPTU Integrated MBA (iMBA)- 5 Years

Tags
fees

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in