2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th March 2016, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BPUT Basic Electronics Lab Manual

As you want I am here giving you list of lab practical included in lab manual of Basic electronics lab of BTECH course at Biju Patnaik University Of Technology (BPUT).

Basic Electronics Lab Practical :

Familiarization of electronic components and devices (Testing of semiconductor diodes and transistors using digital multimeter)

2. Study and use of Oscilloscope, signal generator to view waveforms and measure amplitude and frequency of a given waveform.

3. V-I characteristics of semiconductor diode and determining its DC and AC resistance.

4. Studies on half-wave and full-wave rectifier circuits without and with capacitor filter; recording of the waveforms and measurement of average and rms values of the rectifier output.

5. V-I characteristic of an n-p-n or p-n-p transistor, DC biasing the transistor in common-emitter configuration and determination of its operating point (i.e., various voltages and currents).

6. Studies on Op-Amp applications (Inverting, non-inverting integrating and differentiating configurations); recording of the input-output waveforms.

7. Studies on Logic gates (Truth table verification of various gates).

8. Gain-frequency response studies of a BJT common-emitter RC coupled amplifier.

9. Studies and experiments using MUX-DEMUX ICs.

10. Study on CMOS logic inverter.

Address:
Biju Patnaik University of Technology
Chhend Main Rd
Chhend
Rourkela, Odisha 769004

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in