2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st August 2014, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Books for SBI Exam Preparation

Here I am suggesting you some of the best books for the preparation of SBI – PO Exam

SBI PO Exam - Probationary Officer Success Master (English) 7th Edition (Paperback) by Editorial Board

Objective Marketing Aptitude : For Banking and Other Competetive Exams (English) (Paperback) by Expert Compilations

State Bank Of India And State Bank Associates Probationary Officer Exam Solved Papers 2000 - 2014 (Paperback) by Kiran Prakashan (2014)

SBI PO Previous Papers (Solved) (English) 1st Edition (Paperback) by RPH Editorial Board

SBI PO Exam - 20 Practice Sets (English) 4th Edition (Paperback) by Arihant Experts

24th March 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I am doing preparation for the SBI Exam? So I am searching for the Books for SBI Exam Preparation? Can you please provide me list of some of best Books for SBI Exam Preparation?
24th March 2015, 02:59 PM
Super Moderator

As you say that you are doing preparation for the SBI Exam. There are many reference books are available for the SBI Exam preparation. Here I am providing you list of some of best books of SBI Exam. These are as follows:

SBI: PO Previous Papers (Solved): Previous Years' Papers Solved
by RPH Editorial Board

SBI PO Examination 20 Practice Sets: New Edition
by Arihant Experts

SBI PO 2014 (Recruitment Examination)
by GKP

Target SBI Associates and SBI Bank PO Practice Workbook: 2 Past Papers & 12 Practice Sets
Disha Publication

SBI PO Exam - Probationary Officer Success Master (English) 7th Edition (Paperback)
by Editorial Board

SBI - State Bank Of India And State Bank Associates Clerk Exam –
Solved Papers (2007-2014)

Computer Based Practice Test Series for SBI PO Exam

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in