2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd September 2014, 12:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bombay International School Principal

As you want to get knowledge about Bombay International School Principal and other faculties of this school, so here I am providing you the information about principal and other faculties.

Bombay International School started in 1961. It located in Mumbai; Mona Seervai is the principal of this school. Here I am providing you a picture of principal by this you can recognize Mona Seervai.

Now here I am giving you the list of faculties of Bombay International School.
Supriya Atal, Head, International Curriculum, Extended Essay Coordinator, Faculty for Business Management HL/SL
Nita Row, Diploma Programme Coordinator, Spanish ab initio

Meher Ursekar, ToK Team Leader

Asha Kumar, English A, Theory of Knowledge

Smriti Jaiswal, English A

Anuradha Sorabjee, German B

Shalu Avasthi, Hindi B

Gehna Hingorani, Business Management

Resham Bajaj, Business Management

Ambica Naithani, CAS Coordinator & Economics

Vidya Vageesh, History

Heena Jaffer, Psychology

Priya Aga, Psychology

Anuradha Sridhar, Chemistry

Nandakumar Menon, Physics

Pranali Shah, Biology

Beena Gopinath, Environmental Systems & Socieities, Biology

Priyamvada Das, Mathematics HL, Theory of Knowledge

Ritesh Jain, Mathematics SL

Christina Macwan, Mathematical Studies

Monica Merchant, Visual Arts

Address:
Bombay International School
Gilbert Building, 2nd Cross Lane, Babulnath, Grant Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400007 ‎
022 2364 8206 ‎

Map:

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=The+Bombay+International+School&hl=en&ll=18 .957739,72.808671&spn=0.011628,0.021136&sll=23.018 128,72.556028&sspn=0.011316,0.021136&t=m&z=16[/MAP]

Last edited by Raman Vij; 3rd September 2014 at 12:21 PM.
11th December 2015, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know the Bombay International School Principal’s name and the brief of the school as I plan to enrol my ward there?
11th December 2015, 10:13 AM
Super Moderator

Ms. Mona Seervai is the Principal of Bombay International School.

BIS was on the go as a dream – a dream envisioned by the Founding Members, who were a group of parents aspiring towards a liberal secular education for their own and other children in the city.

BIS is a small school with a big vision. Education at BIS goes further than the letters in the page of a textbook, and students come out as confident young individuals, ready to face the challenges of the 21st century. The School inspires the students to question and learn by action, the school gives them the skills, courage, optimism and integrity to chase their own dreams. In doing so, the students expand into young and creative adults who pursue interesting and challenging careers.

The excellent results at the ICSE, IGCSE and IB Board examinations are a authentication to the excellence of the coaching staff of a high competence which strive to create a demanding learning environment. This helps the students get a good foundation for their further education. Consequently, their undergraduate college placements are impressive as well.

Contact Details:

Bombay International School
Gilbert Building, 2nd X Road,
Babulnath road, Mumbai,
Maharashtra 400007,
India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in