2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th October 2014, 02:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bokaro Steel Plant summer training after 2nd year Electrical Engineering

Here you are looking for summer training after 2nd year Electrical Engineering Bokaro Steel Plant as you want here I am providing you.

Bokaro Steel Plant Summer training after 2nd year Electrical Engineering

I am giving you an advice you contact to HR department of Bokaro Steel plant and get information for summer training

If HR department of Bokaro Steel plant allow you then you can to apply for summer training then send your resume along with your Training letter which you will get from your college.

Then you can ask for a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your college.

Send the NOC along with Resume to the HR department

If you will be short listed or chosen then the HR department will send you an acknowledgement letter which you must get it signed by the Head of your college along with the college seal

Contact details of Bokaro Steel Plant

Headquarter Bokaro Steel Plant
Bokaro, Jharkhand,
India

Map;

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=Bokaro+Steel+Plant+Bokaro,+Jharkhand&hl=en& ll=23.685717,86.09848&spn=0.047318,0.084543&sll=31 .319621,75.560875&sspn=0.176563,0.338173&hq=Bokaro +Steel+Plant&hnear=Bokaro+Steel+City,+Bokaro,+Jhar khand&t=m&z=14[/MAP]
27th February 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Hey, I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year Electrical Engineering , I want to do summer training at Bokaro Steel Plant will you tell me that how I can do training there ?
27th February 2015, 11:24 AM
Super Moderator

Hey, you want to do summer training at Bokaro Steel Plant , in my opinion you should do contact to HR department of Bokaro Steel plant that they offers training to 2nd year Electrical Engineering students or not.

If HR department of Bokaro Steel plant offers training to 2nd year Electrical Engineering students then you can apply for summer training.

With application you should have to send :
Resume
Training letter which you will get from your college.

No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your college.

If you will be short listed then HR department will send an acknowledgement letter and then you can get training there.

Address:
Bokaro Steel Plant
Siwandih, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand
Bokaro, Jharkhand,
India

Mpa:
[MAP]Bokaro Steel Plant Siwandih, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand Bokaro, Jharkhand[/MAP]
14th March 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the contact detail of HR depart. of bokaro steel plant?
29th December 2015, 12:29 PM
Bhagatsingh

I want to do summer training after 2nd year mechanical Engineering Bokaro Steel Plant so pls contact 9058406540
28th August 2021, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Hey i am the student of diploma EEE 3year
I need internship and i am the student of sarala birla university ranchi, Jharkhand.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in