2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2014, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bokaro Steel Plant Summer Training

The Bokaro Steel Plant is located in the Bokaro district of Jharkhand.It is the fourth integrated public sector steel plant in India built with Soviet help. You want to join the summer Training at the Bokaro Steel Plant it’s very good.

If you want to join the Bokaro Steel Plant Summer training after 2nd year Electrical Engineering then firstly you should need to contact to HR department of Bokaro Steel plant and get information for summer training.

If you don’t wants to contact directly with the HR then contact through your college TPO.

If HR department of Bokaro Steel plant allow you then you can to apply for summer training then send your resume along with your Training letter which you will get from your college.

You need to get a letter signed from your principal mentioning details about the internship along with your resume and post the details to the branch office of a particular company where you want to apply for the training.

Contact details of Bokaro Steel Plant

Headquarter Bokaro Steel Plant
Bokaro, Jharkhand,
India
10th May 2015, 10:50 PM
pravinksah95@gmail.com

i want to join the training for my furture experience
27th March 2017, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

could you please tell me whom to contact at NTPC kahalgaon for summer internship as none of my relative work there ... and procedure also

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in