2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th December 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Re: BML Munjal University Faculty Recruitment

Hello sir for faculty post which education should require for candidates in BML Munjal University? If any Faculty Recruitment present in BML Munjal University than provide me detail?
5th December 2015, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BML Munjal University Faculty Recruitment

As per my searching here no job dates available for Faculty Recruitment in BML Munjal University. Here I’m providing you some related information:

Applications are invited for Faculty positions at BML Munjal University. The positions Include:
Associate Dean; Full Time / Visiting and Adjunct Faculty positions at levels
Of Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor)

Education:
Candidates may require a PhD in the specific branch with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades) in the preceding degrees, and an excellent academic record throughout.

Experience:
Professor -Minimum of 10 years teaching/ research/industry experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor.

Associate Professor -Minimum of 8 years teaching/research/industry experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent

Assistant Professor -Minimum 3 years of teaching/ research/ industry experience (excluding period of PhD). Though our preference would be for a PhD an individual with relevant experience would also be considered

Here I’m attaching a PDF file for the Faculty Recruitment in BML Munjal University:
Faculty Recruitment detail

First you need to visit on BML Munjal University official site.

Click on Career section present on bottom of the page.
And select your interested post.

Address:
BML Munjal University
National Highway 8, 67 KM Milestone,
Gurgaon, Haryana 122413
Phone:1800 103 6888

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in