2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th May 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Blood Relation Questions for IBPS PO

I am preparing for IBPS Po examination, but the blood section questions seem to be a bit tricky and hard to me. So provide me some of the tips and a list of best books to have a detail insight in the concert for this section. Regards Sagar.
Similar Threads
Thread
IBPS Clerk QA Questions
IBPS PO Questions With Answers
IBPS PO Questions
GK Questions for IBPS PO Exam
Computer Questions for IBPS PO PDF
GA Questions For IBPS PO Exam
IBPS Questions With Answers
IBPS Important Questions
GA Questions for IBPS PO
IBPS Percentage Questions
GA Questions for IBPS Clerk
IBPS PO Simplification Questions
IBPS PO Verbal Questions
IBPS Sample Questions
IBPS PO DI questions
Blood Relation Questions for SBI PO
IBPS Exam GK Questions
IBPS PO Interview Questions
IBPS clerical Interview Questions
IBPS Exam Questions Papers
6th June 2018, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Re: Blood Relation Questions for IBPS PO

I am preparing for IBPS PO/MT Examination. Now-a-days I am doing preparation for Research section. I need sample questions related to Blood Relation topic. So will you provide sample questions related to Blood Relation for IBPS PO/MT Examination?
6th June 2018, 11:09 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Blood Relation Questions for IBPS PO

There are several topics in Reasoning Section of IBPS PO/MT Examination. As you want to download sample questions related to Blood Relation Topic, so here I am providing sample question papers:

IBPS PO/MT Examination Blood Relation Sample Questions:
Que. 1
Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:

There are ten members A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and J in the family. There are three generations of the family. There is also three married couple in the family. There is an equal number of male and female. A is the daughter in law of J.B's brother I have only one sister A. H and B are the married couple. H is the mother in law of C.G is the mother of B. D is the son in law of G. C is the sister of E. F is the only son of D.
If B is the son in law of X. Then how is X related to C?
1. Father
2. Grandmother
3. Grandfather
4. Cant be determine
5. None of these

Que. 2
If Y is the daughter of I. Then how is Y related to F?
1. Sister
2. Brother
3. Sister in law
4. Cousin
5. Brother in law

Que. 3
If Y is the father of I then how is D related to Y?
1. Son
2. Daughter
3. Son in law
4. Brother
5. None of these

Que. 4
Directions: Read the information carefully and answer the following questions:
M + N means M is the mother of N.
M N means M is the father of N.
M $ N means M is the wife of N.
M % N means M is the sister of N.
M N means M is the son of N.
M # N means M is the husband of N.
What should come in place of question mark to establish that D is son-in-law of B in the expression A % B C ? D E
2. %
4. $
5. Either $ or

Que. 5
Which of the following options is true if the expression A + B % J L K is definitely true?
1. L is daughter of B
2. K is son-in-law of A
3. A is grandmother of L
4. B is father of J
5. J is brother of L

1. Pointing to a photograph of a boy Suresh said, He is the son of the only son of my mother. How is Suresh related to that boy?
A. Brother B. Uncle
C. Cousin D. Father

2. If A + B means A is the mother of B; A B means A is the brother B; A % B means A is the father of B and A x B means A is the sister of B, which of the following shows that P is the maternal uncle of Q?
A. Q N + M x P B. P + S x N Q
C. P M + N x Q D. Q S % P

3. If A is the brother of B; B is the sister of C; and C is the father of D, how D is related to A?
A. Brother B. Sister
C. Nephew D. Cannot be determined

4. If A + B means A is the brother of B; A B means A is the sister of B and A x B means A is the father of B. Which of the following means that C is the son of M?
A. M N x C + F B. F C + N x M
C. N + M F x C D. M x N C + F

5. Introducing a boy, a girl said, He is the son of the daughter of the father of my uncle. How is the boy related to the girl?
A. Brother B. Nephew
C. Uncle D. Son-in-law

6. Pointing to a photograph Lata says, He is the son of the only son of my grandfather. How is the man in the photograph related to Lata?
A. Brother B. Uncle
C. Cousin D. Data is inadequate

7. If A + B means A is the brother of B; A B means A is the son of B; and A % B means B is the daughter of A then which of the following means M is the maternal uncle of N?
A. M + O x N B. M % O x N + P
C. M + O % N D. None of these

8. If D is the brother of B, how B is related to C? To answer this question which of the statements is/are necessary?
The son of D is the grandson of C.
B is the sister of D.
A. Only 1 B. Only 2
C. Either 1 or 2 D. 1 and 2 both are required

9. If A + B means A is the father of B; A B means A is the brother B; A % B means A is the wife of B and A x B means A is the mother of B, which of the following shows that M is the maternal grandmother of T?
A. M N % S + T B. M N S % T
C. M S N % T D. M N S % T

10. Pointing to a photograph. Bajpai said, He is the son of the only daughter of the father of my brother. How Bajpai is related to the man in the photograph?
A. Nephew B. Brother
C. Father D. Maternal Uncle

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in