2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th June 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Block PNB ATM Card Online

Sir I had ATM Card of Punjab National Bank (PNB) yesterday but today I have lost it. I don’t want someone to use my ATM Card in wrong way. Is there anyone who can provide me the procedure to Block my PNB ATM card online? Please help me because it is urgent.
Similar Threads
Thread
MDU Online Admit Card
SBBJ card block
Mp Online B.Ed Admit Card
IDBI Card Block No
Punjab National Bank Block ATM Card
Bank of India ATM Card Block
Block SBBJ Debit Card
Block Debit Card Union Bank Of India
Block SBI ATM card through online
PNB Card Online Payment
BLOCK SBI Debit Card
How To Block ATM Card Of State Bank Of Mysore
Block ATM Card State Bank Of Hyderabad
Block ATM Card State Bank Of India
Corporation Bank Block Card
Punjab National Bank ATM Card Block
NDA Online Admit Card
PSC admit card MP online
Bank of Baroda Block Debit Card
Union Bank of India Block Card
16th February 2016, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: Block PNB ATM Card Online

Hello sir can I blocked my ATM card number after losing it? How candidates can go for block PNB ATM card online?
16th February 2016, 04:07 PM
Super Moderator

Once customer can lost their ATM card they request to PNB bank bby calling in customer care number. Within 24 hours your ATM card will be blocked.

If a lost card is eventually traced/found and restored to the cardholder, and you want o reactivate ATM card.

But there is a facility in PNB bank to block ATM card and any other debit card. But a card once hot listed / blocked cannot be re-activated. You must put in a request for a fresh card.

Simple steps top block ATM card online:

Online Banking Step 1: Login to PNB bank

With your username and password
Step 2: Select "Block ATM Card" link under the [b]e-Services[b] tab.

Step 3: Select the Account, under which you want to block your ATM cum Debit Card.
Step 4: All the Active and blocked cards will be displayed. You will be shown the first 4 and last 4 digits of the card(s).

Step 5: Select the Card, you wish to block and click "Submit". Verify the details and confirm.

Step 6: Select the mode of authentication as either SMS OTP or Profile Password.

Step 7: On the next screen, enter the OTP password /Profile password as chosen earlier and Click "Confirm".

Step 8: A success message would be displayed with a Ticket No. after successful blocking of your ATM cum Debit Card.
14th March 2016, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the process to block the ATM card online in case it is stolen or lost as I like to know if the circumstance arises?
14th March 2016, 09:47 AM
Super Moderator

The process to block the ATM card for Punjab National Bank through Online mode is as given below:

Step 1: Login to the Net Banking Service by logging with your username and password by visiting the site

Step 2: Please select "Block ATM Card" link under the [b]e-Services[b] tab.

Step 3: Please select the Account, under which you want to block your ATM cum Debit Card.

Step 4: All Active and blocked cards will be displayed. You will be shown the first 4 and last 4 digits of the card(s).

Step 5: Please select the Card, you wish to block and click "Submit". Verify the details and confirm.

Step 6: Please select the mode of authentication as either SMS OTP or Profile Password.

Step 7: On the next screen, please enter the OTP password /Profile password as chosen earlier and Click "Confirm".

Step 8: A success message will be displayed with a Ticket No. after successful blocking of your ATM cum Debit Card.

Please note this Ticket No. for future reference.

The Cardholder can also immediately Block/Hotlist his /her card to avoid any misuse for safety reason through following channels:
By calling call center representative at 24 hours toll free helpline numbers at 1800 180 2222, 1800 103 2222 or through paid helpline number 0120-2490000.
Direct call to ATM Switch (011-23319972).
IVRS module integrated with above toll free numbers.
By sending SMS (HOTspaceCard Number) e.g. HOT 5126520000000013 to 5607040 from your registered mobile number.
By contacting any PNB branch.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in