2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th October 2012, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BITS Pilani WILP

BITS Pilani has been offering off-campus Work-Integrated Learning Programmes (WILP) as a means of continuing education for employed professionals, for more than three decades now.
These are degree programmes designed to integrate the academic content with the requirements of the workplace, and are conducted with the same level of rigor as the programs offered on campus.

You can download the brochure form given below attachment:-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BITS Pilani Brochure WILP.pdf (341.6 KB, 248 views)
9th May 2013, 12:06 PM

hi friends

i am aswini, i have done my diploma in computer engg by regular and i got placement .

after completing diploma i have finished BCA-jan2010 and Msc IT-jun 2102 by distance

education now i want to do MS-software sytem in bits pilani WLIP .iam mentioning

that iam still working in the same company for five years. so tell tell me friends whether i

qualified to join MS in APRIL/MAY -2013
9th May 2013, 12:07 PM

hi friends1

i am aswini, i have done my diploma in computer engg by regular and i got placement .

after completing diploma i have finished BCA-jan2010 and Msc IT-jun 2102 by distance

education now i want to do MS-software sytem in bits pilani WLIP .iam mentioning

that iam still working in the same company for five years. so tell tell me friends whether i

qualified to join MS in APRIL/MAY -2013

Tags
bits pilani

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in