2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th April 2013, 11:44 PM
V.J. Joseph

Re: BIT Mesra Ranchi Ranking

However Faculty and Employees from Bihar have been causing to loss of repute to the BIT Mesra Ranchi still this institute is unmatched with any best NITs. Look at its faculty,laboratory, library,hostels, mess, playground and its over all managements---superb. IITs are suffering from superiority complex would come to an end with the pace of investment in Technical Education especially in Engineering in India. Government is giving priority to IITs/NITs becoz of diluting hundred of crores through them, but their research is their dead part. One fine morning U would hear their mournful collapse. BIT Mesra, Ranchi & BITs Pilani should walk shoulder to shoulder forgetting their petty difference at least for the nation-----my compliments for both grand Engineering Institutes. R U listening C.K. & Mangalam (Birla)
3rd May 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I would call it as a hidden gem. It is very much influenced by Birla family's entrepreneurial culture. Only the elite businessmen of India knows its value. Its more an entrepreneurial college compared to the IITs who churns out good slaves(workers). Small and elite school, its like Ferrari and IITs are like mass producing Honda
3rd April 2015, 12:00 AM
kaushal kishore, Patna

BIT MESRA Ranchi still holds a larger respect as an engineering institute than many iits & all nits, but its placement cell has to work hard otherwise, a sense of desperation is floating among its students those who are persuading for engineering. Very serious matter.
12th October 2019, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra (BIT Mesra) but before admission there I would like to know its raking so will you plz let me know about the same ??
12th October 2019, 10:44 AM
Super Moderator

Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra (BIT Mesra) is an Indian institute of higher education and a deemed University under Section 3 of the UGC Act. It was established in the year 1955 at Mesra, Ranchi.

University rankings

General India

NIRF (Overall) (2018) 66

NIRF (Universities) (2018) 43

Engineering India

NIRF (2018) 26

India Today (2017) 8

Outlook India (2017) 21

The Week (2017) 16

Business/Management India

NIRF (2018) 23

Pharmacy India