2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th August 2014, 03:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bishops school Pune Admission Fees

Bishops school Pune’s admission fee is 10,000 which is non-refundable. This is a co-ed school established in 1864. Principal of this school is Mr. Frank R. Freese.

Facilities:

Classroom
Library
Computer Lab
Playground
Music Room
Dance Room
AV Room
Transport

Documents requirement:-
Birth Certificate: original and photocopy. (Original will be returned upon verification)
Photocopy of school leaving certificate. (If any)
Address proof

Details:
Nursery to X grade
ICSE Board
English Medium
Day and Residential School
Co-ed School

School timings:

For Nursey & LKG - 8.45 to 12noon;
For UKG - 7.20am to 12noon;
For Class I - 7.20am to 1pm;
For Class II to X - 7.20am to 1.35pm

Admission Procedure:-

The normal age groups for admission to the various classes are as follows:

Nursery (Kalyaninagar) 2 yrs 6 months to 3 yrs 5 months
Lower KG 3 yrs 6 months to 4 yrs 5 months
UKG 4 yrs 6 months to 5 yrs 5 months
std. I 5 yrs 6 months to 6 yrs 5 months
std. II 6 yrs 6 months to 7 yrs 5 months
std. III 7 yrs 6 months to 8 yrs 5 months
std. IV 8 yrs 6 months to 9 yrs 5 months
std. V 9 yrs 6 months to 10 yrs 5 months
std. VI 10 yrs 6 months to 11 yrs 5 months
std. VII 11 yrs 6 months to 12 yrs 5 months
std. VIII 12 yrs 6 months to 13 yrs 5 months
std. IX 13 yrs 6 months to 14 yrs 5 months
std. X 14 yrs 6 months to 15 yrs 5 months
Class 11 (Camp) 15 yrs 0 months to 18 yrs 1 months

Address:
The Bishop School
78, Kalyani Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014 ‎
020 6521 2204 ‎

Map:

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Bishops+school+Pune+&hl=en&ll=18.553021,73. 905416&spn=0.012043,0.020428&sll=28.492833,77.4110 41&sspn=0.714513,1.307373&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
19th November 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: Bishops school Pune annual fee of school including boarding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me about the Admission Fees of Bishops School Pune.
annual fee structure for the school including boarding in all respect
27th November 2019, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about eth admission fee for The Bishop's School as I want to admit my children in it? Also provide me the contact detail of the School?
27th November 2019, 01:28 PM
Super Moderator

The Bishop's School may be said to have as its date of foundation the 19th April, 1864.
It is equipped with large buildings consisting of 75 well-ventilated Classrooms, 3 Science laboratories, 2 Assembly Halls, 2 Libraries and a Dining Room which seats about 250 children.

Admission Fee
There is nothing mentioned about the admission fee on the official website of The Bishop's School. Here, I am providing you the contact detail of the School where you can call and find it out:

The Bishop's Education Society
5-A, General Bhagat Marg, Camp, Pune,
Maharashtra, India-411 001
Phone: +91-20-28641864
Email:info@thebishopsschool.net

Admission Procedure

1. Applications for admissions should be made on-line through the on-line Admissions form

2. No admission will be considered until all the requirements are fully met.

3. Parents/Guardians must give an undertaking, in writing that they will stand by the rules and regulations of the School as made from time to time.

4. The Principal & Hon. Secretary/Head Master does not bind to furnish any reason for rejecting any application.

5. The documents should be verified and submitted as per the Admission Notice.

6. A transfer Certificate from a recognized school will be required when admission is granted to classes 2 and above.

7. If a student has come from a different State, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate Inspector concerned. Only a Transfer Certificate from a recognized school is accepted. If a student has come from a different country, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate officer of the Indian Embassy/Consulate in that country concerned.

8. If a Transfer Certificate is delayed as a result of being sent for counter signature, a provisional certificate from the previous school may be submitted. Admissions granted will be provisional till a proper Transfer Certificate, duly signed and stamped by the appropriate authority, is submitted.

9. When a student is admitted on a Transfer Certificate one will not be placed in a class higher than that which the Transfer Certificate shows to be qualified in the appropriate month of the particular year. One will not be promoted before the end of the school year. There can be no relaxing of this Rule, which is a Government Directive.

10. Admission is confirmed on payment of one term's fees. This amount will be credited and adjusted against the first term's bill. The amount is not refundable if a place accepted is later refused.

Tags
admission, fees

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in