2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th August 2015, 10:10 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Biodata Form of Bank of Baroda

Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned Bank and provides financial services. Its head quarter is in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It was founded in 20 July 1908 by Maharaja Sayajirao and now it is providing worldwide services.

Online Services Provided:

Baroda Easypay
Internet Banking
Prepaid Cards
Baroda e-shoppe
Taxes
Rail Tickets
Baroda Instapay
Online Donation
RTGS / NEFT

Loan Services:

Home Loan
Auto Loan
Education Loan

As you want to get your Biodata & Service Entry Form so I am providing you a procedure. You can easily get your Biodata Form through this process.

Please follow this link, you will get a Page that looks like as:

bankofbaroda.com/DRO/Index.html

Then enter your User Id and password and click on login, you will get your Biodata & Service Entry Form.
21st November 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to login into Biodata Form of Bank of Baroda so please provide me information about this.
21st November 2015, 03:19 PM
Super Moderator

Bank of Baroda has updated a Biodata & Services form on its website for the successful candidates of IBPS Clerk II.

Once you login into this, you will be able to see your details and it reconfirms allotment in Bank of Baroda.

You are supposed to fill other details once your allotment letter and medical check-up is done.

Biodata Form of Bank of Baroda

First of all visit the official website of Bank of Baroda. There will you find application form option on the middle of page so click on it.

When you click a new page open which shows various forms so here you can find Biodata & Service Entry Form so click on it

A new window opens which ask you to login your account. Here you have to provide user ID and password so after this you can login it.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in