2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th September 2014, 01:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Biochemistry and Analytical Chemistry, which is good

According to me both are best.

It is totally depends on you, which field you like.

Biochemistry, also called biological chemistry, is the study of chemical processes in living organisms, including, but not limited to, living matter.

After Biochemistry you can also join science jobs such as which include a range of research, technical and related careers within private and public organizations.

Biochemistry Colleges
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGI)
Jamia Millia Islamia
Calicut University/University of Calicut
Adhiparasakthi College of Arts and Sciences

Analytical chemistry is the study of the separation, identification, and quantification of the chemical components of natural and artificial materials.

After Analytical Chemistry, you can go for jobs in the food and drink industry; utilities and energy research; health and medical organizations; scientific research organizations and agencies.

Analytical Chemistry Colleges
GITAM University
Saurashtra University
Government Arts College
Vidya Bhawan Rural Institute
13th February 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, which one is best for me between Biochemistry and Analytical Chemistry? Please suggest me any one from Biochemistry and Analytical Chemistry which is good?
13th February 2016, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator

As per my suggestion both are good. But its totally depend on your interest.

Biochemistry:

Biochemistry is the study of the chemical principles underlying basic biological systems. Fundamentally, biochemical research aims to characterize the link between the structure and function of biological macromolecules.

Candidates will focus on gross concepts for some topics, and very specific details on other topics. It's basically organic chemistry made a lot more fun. Candidates will have a nice blend of chemical structure techniques (NMR, IR, GC) and biological techniques (PCR, gels, protein columns).’

Analytical chemistry:

And in other hand Analytical chemistry is the science of identification and quantification of materials in a mixture.

Analytical chemists may invent procedures for analysis, or they may use or modify existing ones. They also supervise, perform, and interpret the analysis.

Review process is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Biochemistry and Analytical Biochemistry or outside experts;
at least two independent reviewers approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.

So, both are good in their individual field. It’s your decision which one you select.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in