2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th June 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

BHU University Varanasi Online Form

Hello sir I want to pursue my carrier in medicals and want to take admission in BHU. Can you please tell me the process to apply online for taking admission in BHU?
5th June 2015, 11:22 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BHU University Varanasi Online Form

As per your request here I am providing you the details of process to apply online for taking admission in BHU.

Follow the process:

1. Go to the official website of the BHU.
2. At the middle of the page please click on "Apply for Admission" button given on the home page of the BHU Entrance Test Portal.

3. On clicking the link, you will be directed to a new page having an Applicant Login Box. Below the login fields there is a link "Register Yourself". Please click on this link.
4. When you click the link you will be shown a Registration Form asking for various details. Fill al the details you can click on the "Sign up" button at the bottom for completing the registration process. The page looks like:

5. On successful submission of registration details, you would be shown a confirmation message on the screen. You will also receive an e-mail on the e-mail ID provided by you in the Registration Form and a validation code on your registered mobile number.

6. On successful validation, you will be allowed login and directed to My Application Section. Select the course of your choice and start filling up the application form online.

7. Now select the courses and upload the required documents / certificates / scanned photograph

8. Now, fill a fee detail that is mentioned in above section of this page and submit it.

9.After that, get print out of application form and keep it safe for future use.

Banaras Hindu University
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005 ‎
0542 236 8558 ‎

[MAP]Banaras Hindu University[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in