2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th April 2016, 10:51 AM
Super Moderator

BHU BSC Agriculture Entrance Exam Syllabus

Hello sir I have to take Entrance Tests for the academic year 2016 of BHU BSC Agriculture so I need the Syllabus of this Entrance Exam??

Banaras Hindu University commonly referred to as BHU; formerly known as Central Hindu College) is a public central university located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.

Founded in 1916 by Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya,BHU is one of the largest residential universities in Asia, with over 20,000 students.

Here is the syllabus

B. Sc. (Hons.): (Maths group)

Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, each containing 50 questions. The Questions will be given based on 12th class syllabus.

B. Sc. (Hons.)Bio group)

The Paper shall comprise of three sections: Physics, Chemistry and Biology, each containing 50 questions.

The Questions will be given based on 12th class syllabus.

Shastri (Hons.) –

There shall be one paper of 90 minutes (One and half hours) duration carrying 300 marks containing 100 multiple-choice questions.

These questions will be based on knowledge of Hindi and Sanskrit languages of Madhyama/10+2 or equivalent examination standard.

Common Test for B. Sc. (Ag.)/B. Sc. (Ag.)- RGSC

The test shall consist of one paper of 120 minutes (Two hours) duration carrying 300 marks containing 200 multiple- choice questions based on +2 examination or equivalent. The paper shall comprise of the following five sections:
I. Mental Ability – 25 questions
II.Chemistry – 25 questions
III.Physics & Mathematics – 50 questions
IV.Botany & Zoology – 50 questions
V.Agriculture – 50 questions.
A candidate will answer 100 questions. Sections I and II are compulsory for all candidates whereas from Sections III, IV and V, candidates are expected to answer one section.

Contact Addres
s:
Banaras Hindu University
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
Phone: 0542 236 8558

Last edited by sumit; 8th February 2020 at 12:22 PM.
Similar Threads
Thread
MPPSC Agriculture Syllabus
BSc Agriculture entrance exam syllabus
Agriculture Ph.D Entrance Exam
BHU B Sc Agriculture Entrance Exam Result
IBPS Agriculture Officer Syllabus
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology Entrance Exam
YCMOU Agriculture Entrance Exam Result
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test MBA entrance exam syllabus
BSc Agriculture Syllabus
Syllabus of MBA entrance exam of Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test
Syllabus of NET for agriculture chemistry
Entrance to required for getting admission in MSc Agriculture
Assam Agriculture University Jorhat Entrance Exam for BSc Agriculture and Horticultu
B Sc Agriculture Entrance Exam Application Date
MPPSC Main Exam Agriculture Syllabus
All India MCA Common Entrance Test entrance exam syllabus
Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Exam (KEAM Medical) exam cente
Eligibility for the exam of Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Tes
BSc Agriculture Entrance Exam details
Agriculture Entrance Exam Results
4th April 2018, 09:18 AM
rajnandaniskmrn@gmail.com

Re: BHU BSC Agriculture Entrance Exam Syllabus

Sir.... Plz tell me the syllabus for b. Sc agriculture in bhu... And what are the important chapters for this exam....
19th September 2018, 05:55 AM
Asharam gochar

sir please me gave information about Agriculture entrance exam syllbus and topics
13th December 2019, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the question paper for Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) based on the syllabus for admission in B. Sc Agriculture Program in Banaras Hindu University?
13th December 2019, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator

One who has passed Standard XII or equivalent from a recognised board/ Indian university/ foreign university with minimum 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST candidates and 45% marks for OBC candidates) fulfil BHU UET eligibility criteria for admission in B. Sc Agriculture course.

One appearing for Standard XII exams is also eligible to apply. However, such students need to present the original mark sheet of Standard XII at the time of BHU counselling. One who is not able to produce the mark sheet at the time of counselling will be given conditional admission

The question paper for Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) based on the syllabus for admission in B. Sc Agriculture Program in Banaras Hindu University is as follows:

Attached Files
File Type: pdf BHU BSC Agriculture Entrance Exam Syllabus.pdf (5.63 MB, 644 views)

Tags
agriculture schools

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in