2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th October 2014, 12:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BHU B.Com Entrance Test

The BHU (Banaras Hindu University) B.Com Entrance Test is called B.Com (H)- BHU-UET (Undergraduate Entrance Tests).this test is basically for admission to various Undergraduate Courses.

Academic Qualification
Applicant must have passed 10+2 or equivalent Examination with Commerce/ Economics/ Maths/ Computer Sc./Finance/Financial Markets Management as one of the core subjects.

Applicants appearing at the qualifying exam can also apply.

Minimum Qualifying Marks
Applicant need to score a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and must have passed in the concerned subject.

For SC/ST applicants, there is no minimum aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying exam but they must have pass the qualifying exam.

For OBC and PC candidates, there is a relaxation of 5% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.

Applicant should not to be more than 22 years
For SC/ST and PC categories there is a relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit.
For OBC category there is a relaxation of 3 years in upper age limit.
19th March 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I a, a student of BHU in commerce stream and I have to appear for my yearly examination. So Kindly provide me with syllabus and some of the previous year questions of B.com examination if available
19th March 2015, 10:52 AM
Super Moderator

Hello user, in response to your question here I am providing you with the syllabus and previous year questions:
1. The syllabus and the pattern of examination is as follow:
The examination will contain 150 multiple-choice questions carrying 450 marks, 30 each from:
.Accounting and Business Organisation
.Economics and Money Banking
.Mathematics
.General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Language – English or Hindi.
The “Language” part shall consist of two sets of multiple choice questions on Language comprehension, one each in Hindi and English.
Standard: The standard of the question paper will be of +2 Examination or equivalent.
Marks: Each question will carry 3 marks
Negative Marking: For each wrong answer one mark shall be deducted while the unattempted question will be awarded zero mark.
2.Some of the previous year question are as:
BHU B.COM previous year English question paper

BHU commerce department
17th May 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Will you please provide the detailed information regarding the Banaras Hindu University B.Com Entrance Exam ?
17th May 2015, 11:29 AM
Super Moderator

Banaras Hindu University conducts entrance exams into undergraduate courses. These undergraduate courses are of 3 types which are General, Professional and Other.

These Undergraduate Entrance Tests will be conducted in the months of April and May.

Eligibility Criteria

Applicants want to take admission in B.Com (Hons.) or B.Com (Hons.) Financial Markets Management required to pass 10+2 with one of the subjects Commerce/ Maths/ Computers/ Economics/ Financial Markets Management with 50% marks as aggregate

Exam Pattern:

There shall be one Paper of 150 minutes (Two and half hours) duration ,30 each from
(i) Accounting and Business Organisation,
(ii) (Economics and Money Banking,
(iii) Mathematics,
(iv) General Knowledge and Current Affairs
(v) Language – English or Hindi.

Tentative Dates :
• The examination held in April & May 2015.

• Admit Card issued in online from April 2015.

• Results are announced in June 2015.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in