2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th July 2015, 05:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bhoj Virtual University Admission Online Form Instruction

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University is also known as Bhoj University or Bhoj Virtual University. It is a public university which is located in the city of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.

It was established in 1991.

You are looking for the details regarding the B. Ed admission form and the instruction to students regarding this form of the Bhoj Virtual University. So I am providing it to you:

I am providing you the form in the attachment which contains the instructions too. I am providing some of the instruction outside:

1. You will NOT be allowed to carry any book/paper/mobile phone/electronic item inside the
examination hall.
2. Any attempt of unfair means during the examination will render you liable to disciplinary action by the University authority according to University rules.
3. The exam invigilator will help you find your seat in the exam hall and you are advised to follow his/her instructions carefully.
4. The question papers will be in English as well as in Hindi. You will have to choose either Hindi or English.

B. Ed admission form and the instruction to students regarding this form of the Bhoj Virtual University

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
Kolar Road, Near Swarn Jayanti Park, Chuna Bhatti, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462016
0755 249 2105

Map:
[MAP]Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University[/MAP]
12th December 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello Buddy , Will you please provide me Instruction from where I can Get Online Admission form of Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University ?
12th December 2015, 06:15 PM
Super Moderator

Friend Here I am Providing Process to Get your Online Admission form of Bhoj Virtual University , Have a Look :

Go to The Official website of Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University

On home page you will find Latest News Section which is given on Midd

In this Section Click on Online Admission link

Then you will move on next page

Here Again Click on Online Admission option

Then you will visit on next page

Here Select Notifications link

From this page you will Get Online Application form when Admission will open

For Complete Information about Online Admission Form filling Instruction , Here I am uploading pdf file

Contact No :
0755 249 2105

Address :
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University
Kolar Road, Near Swarn Jayanti Park, Chuna Bhatti
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in