2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th June 2015, 04:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BFUHS Recruitment Staff Nurse

Hey , currently there not any open vacancy for the post of staff nurse at Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS),Faridkot.

For getting detail /updates about recruitment please follow below given process.

Visit -> BFUHS website.

At top side you get career link

Click on that link .

Page looks as :

Available vacancy links :
Vacancies Under Advt.No. 03/2015

Regarding advertising the post of research assistant ICMR project

Notice for Recruitmentepartment of Psychiatry,GGS Medical College and Hospital Faridkot
18th December 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Sonia and I have completed my B.SC. Nursing and I want to know about the recruitment of staff nurse in BFUHS and also tell me about the qualifications required and salalry.
18th December 2015, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator

BFUHS stands for Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. It was founded in 1998 and it’s headquarter is placed in Faridkot, Punjab.

AS you have asked about the recruitment of staff nurse currently there is no notification released for the recruitment of Staff nurse, you will have to wait till the next notification of vacancy for staff nurse is released.
You can check it on its website which looks like

Then click on “Careers” and new page open will look like

As you asked about the salary it is:

Rs. 10,000 p.m. for those who have GNM qualification and Rs 12,500 pm for those who have B.Sc. (N) qualification.

QUALIFICATION:
Candidate should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board and Three years of Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized University/Institution which is Registered with Punjab Nurses Registration Council,
Chandigarh. The candidates possessing B.Sc.(N) qualification, Punjabi up to matric level will have some advantage over other candidates.

ADDRESS:
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences,
Sadiq Road, Faridkot,Punjab-151 203

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in