2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th March 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Bfe jnvu

Can you provide me the syllabus of B Com. (Hons) B.F.E subject offered by Department of Business Finance and Economics of JNVU or Jai Narain Vyas University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Welcome to JNVU
Jnvu llb syllabus
BED From JNVU
My Result JNVU My Result JNVU Name Wise Result JNVU
Jnvu mba fs
Jnvu mbm
Jnvu ugc
Jnvu rti
Bed jnvu
JNVU Uni
Click On JNVU Admit Card College Allotment PTET JNVU
MBA In JNVU
Jnvu mfc
PHD In JNVU
M.com in JNVU
JNVU Jodhpur LLB
Jnvu me
Www JNVU Jodhpur
JNVU B.Ed
JNVU Jodhpur M Tech Admission Goo Mx Jnvu
17th March 2016, 04:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bfe jnvu

The syllabus of B Com. (Hons) B.F.E subject offered by Department of Business Finance and Economics of JNVU or Jai Narain Vyas University is as follows:

PAPER I
BUSINESS ECONOMICS I

Course Contents : Economics – I

Unit I : Introduction : Definition of Business Economics, Scope of
Business Economics Micro and Macro economics, significance of economics, role in business decision, Basic concepts, equilibrium, statics and dynamics, firm and industry, Demand and supply, cost and revenue curves, Demand forecasting

Unit 2 : Utility : Characteristics, types, Law of DMU, Law of Equi Marginal utility, Consumers surplus, Indifference curve Analysis. Its Application to emerging economics transfer pricing, pricing Strategies- Pricing of goods in Practice, Basic concepts

Unit 3 : National Income; Components, Double counting, National Income measurement and Economic welfare National Income Accounting in India, Social Accounting, Problems of measurement at international level

Unit 4 : Theories of Inflation - Demand Pull and cost Push theories, Wages-Price spiral, structuralism theory of inflation; effects of inflation, Hyper inflation and Economic crisis, Effects of Inflation on long run and economic growth, control of Inflation, Inflation and unemployment B. Com. (Hons)BFE. 5 B. Com. (Hons)BFE.6

Unit 5 : Public Finance : Meaning, Nature, difference between Public Finance and Private Finance, Public revenue, Public expenditure, Principle of Maximum social Advantages, Public Debt. Taxation : Types, canons, impact, effects incidence of taxes, shifting, Taxable capacity, Indian Tax system, Deficit Financing
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BFE JNVU.pdf (399.4 KB, 766 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in