2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th March 2016, 02:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Best Online GMAT Coaching

The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT (/ˈdʒiːmæt/ (JEE-mat))) is a computer adaptive test (CAT) intended to assess certain analytical, writing, quantitative, verbal, and reading skills in written English for use in admission to a graduate management program, such as an MBA

T.I.M.E., the leader in classroom courses in India for test preparation, brings you the most comprehensive Correspondence / Online Training Course for the GMAT Exam.

The GMAT Correspondence / Online Course has been designed specifically for students who want to prepare from the convenience of their homes because they

Cannot dedicate sufficient time regularly for preparation, and/or

Are situated far off from regular classroom locations and/or

Are confident of preparing without personal guidance.

Enrollment Process

You can enroll for T.I.M.E. GMAT® Correspondence / Online Course for in three ways:

1. Enrolling through Online Payment Facility

2. Send a DD for your payment directly to our office at Hyderabad.

3. Enroll at any T.I.M.E. office in the country

Salient features/course structure for the course

1800 minutes of video lectures that detail concepts required to ace all the testing areas including Core Concepts in Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Data Analysis, Sentence Correction, Critical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Analytical Writing, Integrated Reasoning, and a How to Crack 700+ on the GMAT Exam.

Study Material (SM) booklets that include booklets on practice exercises on Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative Ability and Verbal Ability –

Students are to take this test before they start their preparation or classes to have an understanding of the skills tested on the GMAT Exam apart from a gauge on their current performance and skills to be developed for a higher score.
Practice Tests, which are individually timed.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in