2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

12th April 2015, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Berhampur University Law

Hi I have completed graduation in law and I want to do Post Graduate studies in Law from Berhampur University but before this I want the syllabus of Post Graduate studies in Law as I want to compare the syllabus of this University with the other Universities so can you provide me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Berhampur University Phd
Course Of Berhampur University
New VC Of Berhampur University
Berhampur University+UGC
Berhampur University Berhampur Orissa
About Berhampur University
PhD in Berhampur University
Berhampur University MFC
M com In Berhampur University
MBA Berhampur University
BCA Berhampur University
LLB in Berhampur University
LLB in Berhampur university
SBI Berhampur University
Bed In Berhampur University
The Berhampur University
Berhampur University LLB
Berhampur University
Distance Education Centre (Berhampur University) - Orissa, Berhampur
Berhampur University MBA Course
25th August 2018, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Re: Berhampur University Law

Hello sir, I want to get admission in Berhampur University for law courses. Is there any one can provide me application for Berhampur University law?
25th August 2018, 10:29 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Berhampur University Law

The Berhampur University is invites application for admissions into 3year LL.B course. The admission into LL.B course shall be governed by the Regulations of Berhampur University and Rules for admission approved by the Syndicate of Berhmapur University.

The Berhampur University was established on 2nd January 1967. Spreading over an area of about two hundred fifty acres the university is twelve kilometres and 5 kilometers away from the Berhampur City and Sea-beach of Gopalpur respectively.

Process to get application for Berhampur University law:

Visit an official site of Berhampur University

Go in admission section

Select desire course:

The University has a number of Centres, which provide facilities of teaching, research and undertake extension work, namely, Women's Studies Research Centre, Biju Patnaik Computer Centre, Centre for Regional Studies, Centre for Canadian Studies and Harihar Mardaraj Distance Education Centre.

Courses offered: Two years Fulltime masters degree in Law leading to LL.M degree, in semester pattern (4 semesters).

Specializations:
Criminal Law and Administration;
Business Law and Governance;
Environmental Law and Legal order.

Eligibility criteria:

Any person who has passed the qualifying Graduate/ Post Graduate degree examination of Berhampur University or any other examination conducted by other Universities/ Institutions which are recognised as equivalent to Berhampur University and Bar Council of India with 45% of marks (40% marks for candidate belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes) in aggregate, is eligible for admission into LL.B. Course.

Application Fee:
Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only)

Address:

Berhampur University,
Berhampur-760007,
Odisha, India.
Ph No. +91-680-2227333.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in