2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th April 2013, 02:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Berhampur University B Ed Result

You are looking for the Berhampur University B Ed result so I am trying to help you in your result search I am search your result but there is no information of your result now so I am giving you the process to get your result when it will announce first you need to go to the official website of the university and then click on the academics section of the university in this section you get the another section of admission and result then you need to click on result after you click on result again a new section open which name is admission test result click on this section then a new page will appear that look like the image which I am given below.

Note:-Take the image of this page
(Berhampur-University-B Ed-Result-page)

On this page you get your result by filling your roll number when it will announce.

Contact Details
Berhampur University
Ganjam, Odisha
0680 222 7333 ‎ •

Location Map
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Berhampur+University+&hl=en&sll=21.50163,72 .809143&sspn=1.425904,2.469177&hq=Berhampur+Univer sity&radius=15000&t=m&z=13[/MAP]
3rd March 2015, 11:11 AM
mamata sahu

Re: Berhampur University B Ed Result

sir how i will get my equivalency certificate ?
30th May 2015, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Berhampur University B Ed Result

I am pursuing B Ed from Berhampur University. I am waiting for my 1st year result which examination held in last month so please tell me approximate date of result declaration? Please tell me about this…

Tags
university result

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in