2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

BEd in Alagappa University

My Sister wants to take admission in B.Ed. Course after graduation from affiliate College of Alagappa University so please give me details for admission and give me the list of all B.Ed Colleges of Alagappa University with contact number and address?
Similar Threads
Thread
DDE Alagappa University
BCA Alagappa University
Bsc IT Alagappa University
Where Is Alagappa University
Alagappa University UAE
Bba Course In Alagappa University
Alagappa University IDE
Alagappa University JRF
Alagappa University
Alagappa University MCA
XRD in Alagappa University
Phd in Alagappa University
Alagappa University
MBA at Alagappa University
Alagappa University Law
Alagappa University MED
Alagappa University TN
Alagappa University In
Alagappa University
Alagappa university PhD
14th February 2016, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Re: BEd in Alagappa University

Hello Guys , I want to join B. Ed Course in Distance Education From Alagappa University , Here Will you plzz Provide me Admission Details ?
14th February 2016, 09:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BEd in Alagappa University

Alagappa University is a Public University .

It was founded in 1985 .

Admission to the B.Ed. Programme

Eligibility

Teachers presently working in a Government recognized school in Tamil Nadu having at least two years of experience are eligible for admission to the programme.

The required teaching experience of two years should have been completed on or before the last date of submitting the application.

Candidates should be presently working as a teacher in a Government recognized school in Tamil Nadu.

Candidates should have successfully undergone the 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern of examination in the following discipline from a recognized University.

Tamil (B.A / B.Litt.) / English / Mathematics / Physics / Applied Physics/Chemistry/Applied Chemistry / Biochemistry / Zoology / Botany / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Environmental Science / History / Geography / Applied Geography / Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology.

In case of Economics, Commerce and Home Science, the candidates should have studied the same subjects in UG and PG levels.

Application Form

The cost of Prospectus and Application Form for admission is Rs.500/-

The Prospectus and Application Form can be obtained IN PERSON from the Directorate of Distance Education, Alagappa University, Karaikudi by submitting a crossed Demand Draft obtained from any Nationalized Bank for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of “The Director, DDE, Alagappa University” payable at Karaikudi.

Fee Structure

The provisionally selected candidates should pay the following fee:
Rs.16000/- per year in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Alagappa University, payable at Karaikudi.
Differently Abled Persons are exempted from the course fees as per the norms.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances

The Programme is for a period of 2 years. In any case, the programme will have to be completed by the student within a maximum period of 5 years after enrolment. Otherwise the Candidate’s registration/enrolment will get cancelled automatically.

Here I am Uploading pdf file which Having Complete B.ED Admission Details of Alagappa University You Can Download free of Cost :

Alagappa University B.ED Course Admission Details
http://alagappauniversity.ac.in/file...ctus-2015.docx

Contact No :
04565 226 250

Address :

Alagappa University
Alagappa Puram
Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu 630003
Attached Files
File Type: doc Alagappa University B.ED Course Admission Details.doc (52.5 KB, 227 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in