2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th February 2016, 06:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BCECE Polytechnic Result

Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Conducts the Entrance examination for the Admission in Polytechnic Courses Throughout the State of Bihar.

The Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Test is also known as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE).

The Board Conducts this Examination every year in the month of May for the admission in various courses in the field of Paramedical (PM), Paramedical – dental (PMD), polytechnic engineering (PE), polytechnic non-engineering (PNE), part-time polytechnic engineering (PPE).

Friend I am telling you that Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) will Conduct the Examination in the month of May 2016.

After Complete Examination BCECE Board will Announce Bihar Polytechnic Result at official website

Here I ma Sharing Few Steps to Get your BCECE Polytechnic Exam Result, When it Will be Published :

Visit the official Site of the BCECE Board

On home page you will Find the Link for “DCECE Results 2015” or “Bihar Polytechnic
Results 2015” and Click on the link in Latest Updates Section Given in Top Right Side

Then you will, move on Next page

On Next page you Need to Enter Details Like

Application Number and Date of Birth the Click on Submit Link

Download or Print Your Result

Here Image of Home page :

Contact Details :
0612-2220230, 0612-2225387

Address :

BCECE board,
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
Patna - 800014, Bihar,(INDIA)