2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2016, 09:11 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BCECE Exam Dates

I will tell you dates and exam details of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination so that you can remember.

Here I’m telling you tentative dates
BCECE 2017 Online Registrations begins February, 2017
Due date of Online Registrations February, 2017
Due date of submitting Bank Challan February, 2017
Due date of receiving Application Form March, 2017
BCECE 2017 First phase exam April, 2017
BCECE 2017 Second phase exam May, 2017

Application fee
For PCM or PCB Category
General Category (PCM) or (PCB)= Rs 660/-
Reserved Category (PCM) or (PCB)= Rs 330/-

For PCMB Category
General Category (PCMB)= Rs 730/-
Reserved Category (PCMB)= Rs 365/-

Eligibility
The candidate appearing for the exam must have passed class 12th (intermediate), from a recognized board having 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Math/biology.

The candidate belonging to reserved category are given some relaxation in the percentage as per the norms of the government.

The candidate should be 17 years of age as on 1st July, 2016 for medical and agricultural courses, however for engineering and pharmacy courses their no age limit.

Exam pattern

Stage 1

There will be four section in the exam i.e. from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.

All the questions will be of MCQ type having 4 options. The total no. of question will be 200, i.e. 50 from each section. The duration of the examination is 2 hours 15 min.

The question paper will be of total 600 marks. For each incorrect answer 1 marks will be deducted.

All candidates have to attempt physics and chemistry as compulsory sections, and Math and biology as optional as per their chosen field for engineering or medical.

Stage 2
The stage 2 will also contain four sections from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology, having 100 question in each subject and each subject carries 400 marks with +4 mark for correct answer and -1 for wrong answer.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in