2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th September 2015, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

BBM in VIT University

I want to get admission in Bachelor of Business Administration in VIT University and for that I want to get the details so can you provide me that?
10th September 2015, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BBM in VIT University

As you want to get the details of admission in Bachelor of Business Administration in VIT University so here is the information of the same for you:

According to me it does offer Bachelor of Business Administration

Instead of this it offer the course of Bachelor of Business Administration and here are the details of that:

Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State / Central Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with minimum of 70% overall aggregate.

Age Limit:
Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1995 are eligible to apply.

Programme Content
University Core Courses
Basic English / Functional English / Environmental Studies / Business Mathematics / Summer Internship in Service Sector / Summer Internship in Manufacturing Sector.

Programme Core
Introduction to Information Technology / Principles of Management / Social Transformation in India / Business Concepts / Soft skills / Principles of Accounting / Introduction to Human Resource Management / Business Communication / Principles of MARKETING / Managerial Communication/ Micro Economics / Database Management System / Introduction to Finance / Business law / Business Modeling and Planning / Business Statistics / Macro Economics / Project Management/Introduction to ERP / Introduction to Cost Accounting / Business Plan Development / Research Methods in Management / Management Accounting / Production and Materials Management/ ERP - Human Resource Management / Business Plan Implementation / Accounting Software Application / ERP - Supply Chain Management

Elective Courses
Principles of Taxation / Principles of Auditing / Company Law / Marketing Metrics / Consumer Behaviour / Modern Banking Practices / E - Commerce / Industrial Law / Banking and Insurance/ Export and Import Management / Training and Development

Facilities:
CAMPUS
IT Infrastructure
Classrooms
Hostel
Library
Labs

Fees Structure:
Tuition Fee (Per Annum)INR 43,000
Special Fee (Inclusive of Examination Fee, Library Fee etc) (Per Annum)INR 10,000
Total Fee (Per Annum)INR 53,000
At the time of admission the following also needs to be paid:
Admission Fee (One time payment)INR 2,000
Caution Deposit (Refundable)INR 1,000
Total fees to be paid for the first yearINR 56,000

List of Recruiters:

Contact Details:
VIT University
Near Katpadi Rd
Vellore,
Tamil Nadu 632014
India